This blog is dedicated to our lovely class of 1998! Come back often, make comments, whatever. Just be nice. I know some of you hated high school, some of you loved it...I'm not saying how I feel, BUT- regardless of how you remember HS, please know that we all have BR in common & that we are all grown-ups here with lives that can be shared with each other!
For those of you who are thinking I'm totally LAME for doing this, get over yourselves! At least you don't have to plan this thing.
Friday, October 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
This is great! You are a brave woman! I can't believe ten years has almost past! Olivia and I were just talking about this! I look forward to the posts!
Jill, that is such a great idea. I'm glad I saw it on your blog. I will have to dig through my brain to try and remember that far back, we will see what I come up with:)!
Jill, I found this on your MySpace headline when I was looking at people who are on there from school. I am so glad that someone decided to undertake the project of setting up a form of contact for the class reunion. While I have run into other class mates from time to time over the years there are many that I have yet to see. I’m looking forward to more posts!
Hello to everyone - how exciting!! I just hope that I can make it to the reunion. Laura, you have inspired me to look through my pictures!!!
Wow! 10 years. Anybody else still feel like they are 18? I like to pretend I am... ;) I think most of my HS pictures and stuff are still at home in Pinetop, but it's fun to see those Laura!
~Celeste Porter~
You have no idea how much I wish we hadn't moved away right before Junior year. You won't believe the level of idiocy in the place I DID graduate from. Hope you all have a fantastic time.
Tanya Beaver
Post a Comment